Dr Sharareh Ahmadi Consultant Dermatologist, is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, fill out a form, and in connection with other services, we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data:
· Information that you provide to us to generate your personalised medical record. This includes information provided at the time of registering as a patient, entry of sensitive personal data such as medical screening data including screening information, laboratory and questionnaire results.
· If you contact us for any reason, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
· We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security
measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your
personal information, username, password, and data stored on our Site. Sharing your personal information. We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others.
Uses made of your information
We use information held about you:
· To provide you a better medical service and to have adequate medical information for continued optimal and safe care
· To provide you with personalised medical reports or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you
· To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
· If applicable, to provide data to your primary healthcare provider (GP), other medical consultants or other service providers in order to improve your health
If you do not want us to use your data in this way you should discontinue your use of our services. You should notify your primary healthcare provider (GP), or another service provider as appropriate. However, if you have any questions or concerns in relation to this Privacy Statement or storage of your data you may also contact us on 01 2135636.
We may disclose your personal information to your primary healthcare provider, other medical consultants or other service providers
Data retention and disposal
When personal information is no longer required, it will be destroyed, deleted or de-identified securely after an acceptable period of time. In view of the need to monitor skin lesions and skin pathology longitudinally over time, medical records will be retained for 20 years from the last date of contact with the service provider or eight years after the service user‟s death (whichever is the earlier) and then destroyed under confidential conditions.
When you Apply with us for a new job then we want to do all we can to help us to review your application . Your data helps us to do that effectively.
When you apply for a job a copy of your application is stored in the manager’s account website. It will never be shared with another 3rd party.
Your application or CV will be stored in our system if you have been successfully short listed for an interview up to 1 months after the job specification expires. After that period of time, we will automatically delete your application from the back office of our website.
How We Use Your Personal Data To Communicate With You
Invitation by Email or phone
As part of our contract with you, when you send your CV to us , we will send you relevant information via email or phone to assist with your application. •
Consent – Has the potential employee given their consent to processing? I.e. It should be freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous
• For the Performance of a contract –Has the individual clearly indicted their intention to enter into a contract of employment with you?
• Compliance with a legal obligation – Are you required to have this data to ensure the potential employee can legally work in Ireland? i.e. Work Visa
• Protecting the vital interests of the data subject - Ensuring the potential employee’s interests are complied with
• Public interests - Is this information needed for a defined public purpose?
• Legitimate interests perused by the controller – There is a legitimate purpose and business reason for you to obtain and process such information?
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
with this site, please contact us at: email@example.com Beacon Consultants Clinic, Sandyford
Dublin 18. Ph: 01 2135636
This document was last updated on August 29th 2018.